We review the England-India Test at Edgbaston, which see-sawed till day four – before England defied the odds.
- A fitting end to a high quality series
- Bazball: a marketing gimmick or viable cricketing strategy?
- England making the most of their ODI strengths in Tests
- Bairstow’s purplest patch
- Joe Root the invincible – a 360-degree master
- Rishabh Pant’s command over the bowling
- Balls that refused to swing after the 30th over
- Did India misread the pitch when choosing Shardul over Ashwin?
- India’s third-innings collapses – a trend over the last two years
- The future of England’s attacking approach
Siddhartha Vaidyanathan (@sidvee)
Kartikeya Date (@cricketingview)
- England post a record against India – Kartikeya Date – A Cricketing View
- India’s fourth-innings fumble: What has gone wrong? – Karthik Krishnaswamy – ESPNcricinfo
- In the zone – Kevin Pietersen and Mark Butcher on sporting nirvana – Sky Sports podcast
- Attack, attack, attack – Ben Jones – Cricviz‘
- As a captain, you don’t delegate decisions that affect winning or losing’: Ian Chappell – 81allout podcast
Lead image from here.