In the latest episode of the podcast we discuss India’s 2-0 win in the Test series in Bangladesh.
- India’s close escape in the second Test in Mirpur
- Are Kohli and Rahul going through a bad patch or are they on the wane?
- Batting against spin with the new ball v old ball
- The challenges of playing fastish finger spin in the DRS era
- Axar Patel’s deadly round-arm action – and why it is invaluable on these pitches
- Where R Ashwin stands v Kapil Dev in the allrounder stakes
- The non-selection of Kuldeep Yadav for the second Test – was it really shocking?
Siddhartha Vaidyanathan (@sidvee)
Kartikeya Date (@cricketingview)
Is the DRS a good thing? Yes if you’re a fingerspinner, no if you’re a left-hand batsman – Kartikeya Date – ESPNcricinfo
Training the Hawk-Eye on Axar Patel: Angular, Anomalous – Himanish Ganjoo – Substack
‘Phenomenal’ Shreyas Iyer calms the panic down with assured batting – Sidharth Monga – ESPNcricinfo
All-rounder Ashwin, second only to Richard Hadlee, rescues India again – VS Aravind – Sportstar
Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Litton Das stride towards becoming Bangladesh’s next batch of match-winners – Mohammad Isam – ESPNcricinfo
Lead image from here.