We review the fourth Test of the England v India series – which India won by 157 runs.
- Two Oval triumphs – 50 years apart
- India once again leaving out Ashwin
- The decision to go with four fast bowlers on this surface
- Shardul the enigma
- How the quality of bowling magnifies the intensity of the viewing experience
- Does Bumrah really set batsmen up?
- The Ajinkya Rahane question
- Rohit Sharma’s first hundred outside Asia – and what it meant to one fan
Mahesh Sethuraman (@cornerd)
Kartikeya Date (@cricketingview)
- 78 all out: England v India, Headingley Test review – 81allout podcast
- India ride on awesome foursome: England v India, Lord’s Test review – 81allout podcast
- Masterful Jasprit Bumrah is the true architect of India’s triumph – Jonathan Liew, Guardian
- Tireless Jadeja’s control on a lifeless pitch justifies Kohli’s faith in team combination – Osman Samiuddin, ESPNcricinfo
- India in the field – Kartikeya Date – Cricketingview substack
Lead image from here.