When you mention Mark Waugh and Chepauk most cricket fans would think of his magnificent century against New Zealand in that World Cup quarter-final in 1996. You let them linger on the connect a while longer and his spectacular catch to dismiss VVS Laxman in the second innings of the
- Clutch, pressure, choke: the language of cricketing discourse
- Hitting v Batting: the choice that dictates the shape of a T20 contest
- What’s the deal with fourth-innings run-chases?
- ‘In some ways, a TV director plays God’ – Hemant Buch
- ‘It struck me that you can score 574, declare twice, and still lose a Test’ – Allan Border