In the latest episode we chat about Chennai Super Kings and the nature of fandom the team has inspired since the start of the IPL. Three CSK fans share their experiences of being drawn to the team and take us through the highs and lows over the last 13 years.
- Clutch, pressure, choke: the language of cricketing discourse
- Hitting v Batting: the choice that dictates the shape of a T20 contest
- What’s the deal with fourth-innings run-chases?
- ‘In some ways, a TV director plays God’ – Hemant Buch
- ‘It struck me that you can score 574, declare twice, and still lose a Test’ – Allan Border