Our special guests this week – Hassan Cheema, the strategy manager at Islamabad United, and Ahmer Naqvi, a freelance writer on pop culture – analyze Pakistan’s performances in their first three games of the T20 World Cup. Talking Points: Why the T20 World Cup is virtually a home tournament for Pakistan The
- Clutch, pressure, choke: the language of cricketing discourse
- Hitting v Batting: the choice that dictates the shape of a T20 contest
- What’s the deal with fourth-innings run-chases?
- ‘In some ways, a TV director plays God’ – Hemant Buch
- ‘It struck me that you can score 574, declare twice, and still lose a Test’ – Allan Border