We process India’s 36 all out in the Adelaide Test. Was it a tragedy? Or was it dark comedy? Is it even something that can be explained? Talking Points: The visceral shock that accompanies a rapid collapse Pain, grief and decades-long hurt How does the emotional reaction to 36 all
- Clutch, pressure, choke: the language of cricketing discourse
- Hitting v Batting: the choice that dictates the shape of a T20 contest
- What’s the deal with fourth-innings run-chases?
- ‘In some ways, a TV director plays God’ – Hemant Buch
- ‘It struck me that you can score 574, declare twice, and still lose a Test’ – Allan Border